Saturday, 29 June 2013

Welcome to the...



Blog, this will be where the introductions, design team members wonderful creations and any other news about Paperbabe Stamps... I hope you become a follower to see all the goings on, on the Paperbabe Stamps journey. 


Tomorrow and Monday there will be sneak peeks showing on here Paperbabe Stamps blog, then each day after I will be introducing the stamps for the new release on Friday 5th July. When I will be hosting a Collaboration hop with some of my crafty stampy friends, YAY! I am extremely grateful that they have agreed to help me showcase my debut collection.


The Shop will open on Friday morning when the stamps will be available to buy! There will be prize's for the launch party too!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a wonderfully creative day
BiG HuGs Kim x






1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new venture Kim... your stamps are very unique and i'm sure will go down a storm xo
    hugs Minxy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim