Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Hello Mid Week!

 I hope you're having a great week so far, wasn't Chris's tag gorgeous yesterday?

 Here I used the DesignA Knit to create the background panel, I used masking tape down the centre to get the join, the pompoms on yarn using die cuts file and sentiment from the same set.


This next card I created a sunset panel using distress stains, stamped the tree onto die cut, then stamped lots of leaves over the tree top. The heart has a little glitter too.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today... 

PS: don't forget... today is also the last day to participate in the blog hop to win some prizes, I hope you've been around to see all the wonderful creations. Winners announced on Friday.

Have a wonderfully creative Day
BiG HuGs Kim x




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim