Thursday, 4 July 2013

Introducing...


MayLeeDee

HAPPY 4TH JULY to everyone in the States!!!

Now, the final stamp in this debut release is this long awaited MayLeeDee image, she is a digi stamp, inspired by my little girl and taken from a piece of artwork I did some time ago... the digital download has bonus images included too.

The Details:
  • MayLeeDee Digi Stamp will be available for purchase on July 5th.
  • It will retail for £4.
  • I designed this stamp with three extra bonus images, there are two faint outlines and one with a knitted dress and patterned boots.

This is one of the faint outline images,  this will make the colouring edge softer, I've kept the eyes in the digi black,

This is the same as above just much fainter, allows the no line colouring technique.


And here she is with a knitted dress, fun to colour and coordinates well with the rest of the release this month.

Next tip,
If you select all four images to print you can usually fit them all on one page ready and waiting to colour.

This is the faint outline image coloured with copic markers,
I coordinated my colours to the patterned papers,
Here's a close up of the face, you can really see how the eyes stand out so much better that I kept them black.
I did just a splattering of grass and I LOVE her shiny boots.
Here I used the sentiments from the Tree Hugs Stamp set.


Do pop over to see what the wonderful Chris has created with the MayLeeDee image, so pleased you get to see the knitted version coloured. WOW!

Well, this is it, the last day of reveals, tomorrow they will be ready to purchase (fingers crossed the website is working for me). 


Do pop by tomorrow for the Launch Party Co-Hop, I can't wait, so excited to see what the talented ladies have created with my stamps... Yippee!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed all the samples with my debut release, Hopefully we've left you itching to get crafty see you tomorrow.

Have a wonderfully creative Day
BiG Tree HuGs
Kim x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim