Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Mid week make...


I hope you're having a great week so far, wasn't Chris's tree hugs card so gorgeous yesterday? the dramatic colours really made the tree pop!

 Here's a pretty quick card to put together...

 I used the DesignA Knit to create the background panel
The colours are from the summer card camp this week and they are not my usual palette... but I persevered and was pleased with the result.


I scored the banner at the opposite angle then I had wanted but guessing it still reads the same! These wooden buttons I've had in my stash for years.

Thanks for stopping by today, I'll have another card to post here Friday so pop back then.

Have a wonderfully creative Day
BiG HuGs Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim