Monday, 1 July 2013

Next Sneak peeks

Hello everyone, Pinch punch first of the month...
I hope you're having a lovely Monday. I have the next peeks here, for the July release...

This set my DesignA Knit builder set, my main idea was to be able to stamp endless possible knitted patterns... the set includes different knit stitches, pompoms and sentiments so, so many possibilities and it co-ordinates very well with the ribbed knit background stamp too.



Now, the final stamp is this long awaited MayLeeDee digi stamp, inspired by my little girl and taken from a piece of artwork I did some time ago... the digital download has bonus images included too.

Well I hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks, I can't wait for you to join us on Friday for the full release and launch party blog hop. So, between now and then look for more details on the July release and some amazing samples!


Thanks for stopping by,
Have a wonderfully creative Day
HuGs Kim x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim