Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Stamped Dictionary - Chris

Hi everyone, Chris here with my project for this week which is an entry in my stamped dictionary. I took one of the stocking die cuts from the Design a knit cutting file set and stamped with the Ribbed Background Stamp. I created a custom ink pad to do my stamping with distress re-inkers in Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw and Worn Lipstick added to some Ranger stamp pad felt.

I highlighted my word with a black fineliner pen, drew in a washing line and a peg then glued down the die cut. I've added some shading with a charcoal pencil to finish off. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Chris x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous minimalist page, Chris - so cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stocking, love your page Chris, it's wonderful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Chris! Right to the point and I like the focus on the knitted sock.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply cute! Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooooooo cute Chris. how imaginative. I would have taken a whole "corde à linge" of those cute stokings. I must say I love love clothes hanging on a clothes lane. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim