Saturday, 13 July 2013

Video Tutorial

Good Morning...

I made a collection of mini 4" cards using the Tree Hugs stamp set... I even managed a video which is quite a big thing for me... and although I spent over a day working the audio into it, it still hasn't worked arrggghhhh! Oh well a little more practice... anyhow I thought you might still like to see the video all the same!
 

I created a custom ink pad for the tree top, the instructions are on the packaging of the CutnDry stamp pad foam, I used distress ink reinkers for my combination.


I added a little birdy and couple of hearts with a touch of glitter.


I also coordinated the envelopes by adding stamped images to the corners!

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely weekend
BiG HuGs Kim x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris! Fabulous video and brilliant stamping, I love the shape of this tree it's so cute! Pretty cards too, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very lucky to receive one of these cards - and they are gorgeous. I was wondering how you got the multi colour tree - I assumed Distress markers, thank you for sharing - guess what I'm going to be making lol! Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim