Friday, 12 July 2013

WOOOHOOO!!! It's Winners DAY!!!

Good Morning, it's time to announce the winners of the prizes from 


and the winner chosen from all the lovely comments you left is...

1 winner chosen to win the TREE HUGS SET... 
is

1 winner chosen to win the DESIGN A KNIT SET... 
is

1 winner chosen to win the RIBBED BACKGROUND Stamp... 
is
KAREN PETTIT again well done!!!

1 winner chosen to win the MAYLEEDEE DIGI...
is

and THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER who will receive 
THE ENTIRE RELEASE for JULY!!!
is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
8 
Timestamp: 2013-07-10 00:04:34 UTC

CONGRATULATIOINS...



Congratulations...
if you e-mail me at
kimpaperbabe@yahoo.com
with your address I will get your prize in the mail

Thank you so much for taking part in my launch party, it was wonderful!
Pop back later as I hope to post a video tutorial, just video editing isn't my strong area!
HuGs Kim x



1 comment:

  1. OMGee - I've already emailed you about the win from Kath - so can you imagine just how blooming excited I am right now lol!
    I love the background and I really loved the tree hugs set - so thank you many more times that I can type - wow stonkingly good Friday! Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim