Friday, 23 August 2013

Dramatic Thank You

Hello and welcome, hope you've had a great week so far, 
Wasn't Chris's card fantastic on Tuesday? the CAS design is brilliant and that shading really made the boat pop from the background!
Thought I would pop by with this quick make.
I was inspired by this old clothes tag, it was so easy to apply the design for a card. 
So, I stamped the solid peony flower from Oriental Zen set and applied black embossing powder. Then without heating it I stamped the outline peony flower, this picks up the powder from the first stamping, when I had all the flowers stamped and ready with embossing powder, I then go in with my heat tool to set the embossing. 
I die cut the sentiment in silver mirri board, it was a different font to the tag but I went with what I have, I cut into the 'y' to accommodate the 'k'.

Also I noticed my facebook fans are growing... so as soon as it hits 100 fans I will be organising a Facebook giveaway, so pass it on!!! Thank you.

I haven't been around blog land much the past few weeks, there's lots of stuff going on in the background, bear with me. See you next week.
Have a wonderfully creative Bank Holiday Weekend
HuGs Kim x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim