Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Introducing...

 MayLeeDee Kimono

This is MayLeeDee wearing a kimono, I thought it would coordinate well with the Oriental Zen set also available this release. There are three versions... 
so I'm sure one would suit you...
This is the digital version, it is just the outline, the kimono and fan are without pattern, so you can do your own creations. It also includes the faint outline version ready for printing.

The Details:
  • MLD Kimono Digi will be available for purchase on August 9th.
  • It will retail for £2.50
  • MLD Kimono Digi contains a total of 3 images, an outline and two faint outline for the no line colouring technique.

Next are the clear stamps...
This clear stamp includes a sentiment.
And this version has the fan pattern as a separate stamp, so you can ink it in any colour.

The Details:
  • MLD Kimono clear stamps will be available for purchase on August 9th.
  • It will retail for £4.50.
  • MLD Kimono Clear stamps have two images, either the sentiment version or fan pattern version they are sold separately. They are approximately 5" x 2 1/4" (12.5cm x 6cm) so plenty big to colour, or trim for a smaller card topper.
Now onto a sample... 

I haven't any steps today, I stamped the image in momento black ink 
It's hard to see, that I stamped the fan pattern in white pigment ink and let it dry, before I went over in copics, it has a subtle resist effect. 
The sentiment I have embossed in pink embossing powder onto vellum, simply adhered to the back of the coloured image. 
The background is various copics just blended gradually...
Here's the selection of colours I used

It's time to head over to... 
my crafty friend Chris, as she wow's you with her wonderful card,
so please head over to her blog...

Also I have a few guests with me today showcasing MLD Kimono stamps too... 
Please head over to


Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed all the samples with the MayLeeDee Kimono stamps. Hopefully you will pop back tomorrow for more samples.

Have a wonderfully creative Day
BiG HuGs
Kim x



5 comments:

  1. I'm in love - simply IN.LOVE. Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen this on Tricia's YT absolutely gorgeous.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just breathtaking!! I love the colours you chose and the background is awesome! Such a gorgeous, gorgeous stamp - thank you so much for allowing me to play with her! Hugs, Simonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Roll on the 9th! A beautiful stamp which has been coloured fabulously! TFS Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful *claps* xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim