Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Lotus Peony Tag - Chris


Hi everyone, Chris here with an arched shape tag that I've made with the gorgeous Lotus Peony stamp from the Oriental Zen stamp set. 

I've gone bright and colourful with Dylusions Inks after stamping with embossing ink and heat embossing. The embossing was removed afterwards leaving the white paper underneath. I've added stickles to the petals which gives a lovely jewel encrusted look and I also stamped and cut out a peony which I coloured with the pink dylusions and then covered with rock candy distress paint. I finished off with a couple of die cut butterflies, pearl pen pearls, ribbon, lace and a chit chat sticker. Hope you have a creative day! 

Chris x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, Chris! Such a lovely blend of colours with your Dylusions. Beautifully stamped, too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Chris, fabulous colors! I love the crisp white leaves under the beautiful pink peony. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and I am glad you explained how you did this so I can give it a try. I love the texture you attained with your tools. I love the white outlines of the peony on the background, very beautiful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours and such attention to detail, I love this beautiful tag! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colours, and such a beautiful touch of sparkle to the flower. The white peonies look amazing.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vibrant. Love the touches of pearl too. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim