Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Zen Flower - Chris


Hi everyone, Chris here with a card and stamping with the Oriental Zen stamp set, I can't seem to put it down! In the central panel I cut a frame using square nestabilities which I first inked with versamark ink and brushed with perfect pearl powders then stamped with the seigaiha stamp in pink ink on top.

Under the frame I stamped the background piece using the negative peony stamp and versamark ink and again brushed with perfect pearl powers. I overstamped with the peony and the pink ink to give a shadowed effect.


Using the outline version of the Peony stamp and the seigaih in the pink ink I stamped around the edge of the card blank, added the die cut pieces (the corners are also stamped with the peony) and the flower inside the frame. I finished everything off with the pearl pen pearls and a little pink ink in the centre of  the flower.

Enjoy your day.
Chris x

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how stunning this card is! what a beautiful design, I'm in love with that flower!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, it must have taken you ages to do all the pearly dots - but it was so worthwhile, they are gorgeous and so is that amazing flower! Love this card. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully stamped, Chris! I love your gorgeous aster, too. And your work with the pearl pen looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so beautiful. Lovely layers and soft colors. That flower is a real beauty!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty... delicate, detailed work, and that blush of pink at the centre of the flower is exquisite!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is my color! I love all about your card. love your pretty flower that reminds me of a lotus and the little frame could be a pond! love the pink stamped flowers on the pure white background. the pearls are such a lovely addition. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim