Tuesday, 24 September 2013

High in the sky - Chris


Hi everyone! Chris here today with a card using the fabulous High in the sky stamp set! I used the solid sun ray stamp, solid circle and sentiment stamps with distress inks in a rainbow of colours to create my semi circle of stamping.

To create the effect I picked two or three colours in similar tone then stamped them by lining up the stamp at the top and pointing it towards the middle. I cut off the bottom portion of the stamping and flipped it to create the small bottom strip. I used the sentiment stamps to create a collage effect strip and the solid circle stamp to create the sun. I doodled and filled in the Sun Shine letters with bright gel pens.


Hope you have some time to be creative today!

Chris x

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Chris. I love how this look like a mixed media piece. Lovely colors flowing across the rays.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.......absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful rainbow of colour from Chris - this really put a smile on my face.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim