Friday, 27 September 2013

Knit A Landscape

Good morning, hope you're having a wonderful Friday and planning a great weekend ahead.
Did you love Chris's card Tuesday? Her wonderful use of stamps and the cut strip at the bottom was genius. Also, the fabulous range of colours would make everyone smile!

Thought I would stop by with a little card I made the other day.
To say that I've probably imagined everything being knitted at some point after designing the DesignA Knit stamp set is an understatement.
And so here's a little scene all knitted in Autumnal colours. 
My background starts with using the Cumulus Background, inking and kissing into the Ribbed Background.
The fields are two cut circles, stamped with different knit. I created the tree by making some knit card mixing some Autumnal colours, stamping the tree top and trimming to get a dimensional look.  I've added a knitted cloud and a couple of birds from the High in the Sky set... Until I wrote my post did I realise just how many stamps I used on this card LOL.

Hope your inspired to make something unusual with your stamps!
Thanks for stopping by
Have a wonderfully creative day
BiG HuGs
Kim x


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The stamps work so well together, love the knitted hills and cloud in particular Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive, looks fabulous and the kiss stamping works so well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim