Friday, 20 September 2013

Spooky Blog Hop Winner...

CONGRATULATIONS
The winner is....

True Random Number Generator  4Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Please email me to receive your prize
Thank you so much to everyone who hopped by I appreciate your support and hoped you loved the projects...

Now onto a picture using the Dillon with Batwings digi stamp...

I started by printing the image onto my usual cardstock and decided I would try printing it again onto frisket film, turned out PERFECT I am so pleased, so after fussy cutting I now have the best mask to experiment and practice some of my airbrushing skills!
SO this is the result, I coloured Dillon in first using my copics, I thought he could do with funky hair might be the only time he'll have hair like it... (we will see I'm sure)LOL! He told me himself he had to have black wings, but I layered a hint of pink over the grey.
I used the torn edges of scrap paper as a mask to get the background layers, I actually stamped the trunk from my tree set in black ink then lined the torn paper to get the distant hill. My airbrushing did spit a little under the edges, but never mind. The circling birds are from my High in the Sky set. I haven't made this into a card instead I've layered it on two matts of black cardstock and added an easel to the back so it can stand up.

Also... only ten more Facebook friends until the 100 Facebook Candy Prize! Thank you!
I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend 
Thanks for stopping by
BiG HuGs
Kim x

2 comments:

  1. So thrilled thank you. this is amazing, looks brilliant all together the colouring is just amazing too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with Dillon mwah! He's absolutely gorgeous, such a gentle and expressive look on his face. How clever you are Kim, your images are all really special. This picture is stunning, what great bold colours. I must try and see if I can make mine a fraction as good when I receive my Etsy order. I'm off to look at the rest of your blog now. Here's hoping that some of your talent rubs off on me lol !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim