Wednesday, 23 October 2013

A little hanging shadow box - Chris


Hi everyone, Chris here with a project to share today which is this little hanging shadow box made using a Sizzix Brenda Walton die and the gorgeous, Ribbed Background, Tree Hugs and Design a Knit stamp sets. Inside the box I stamped a background using one of the tree options from the set together with the little birds that I love and one of the hearts. I used one of the sentiments from Tree Hugs and the apple for the pelmet, some of the knitting stamps decorate the outside.

The little box is small enough to make a gorgeous tree decoration for Christmas so I can see some Paperbabe Stamps going inside for that option especially with Shabby White embossing powder added for snow, same as I've done here for a bit of sparkle and texture. 

Hugs,
Chris x

2 comments:

  1. This is fab Chris - love the dimension and texture and the little toadstool is just perfect! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this at the NEC today and I wanted to say how much I loved the stamps I brought off you today soo cute I want them all !!! keep up the awesome work x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim