Thursday, 17 October 2013

Happy Tree Hugs


Hi everyone! Simonne here with a card I've made using the fabulous Tree Hugs stamp set, Cumulus Background stamp and some of the cloud shapes from the SVG digital cut file that coordinates with the High in the Sky stamp set.

Most of you will know me as a Copic colourer first and foremost, but I also LOVE to stamp with inks.  I tend to use either distress inks, memento inks or versamagic inks for stamping, and for this creation I mostly used my versamagic chalk inks as I love the gradated effect I can achieve with them. 



The effect I was going for was an autumn tree ... but my OH thought it was a fungus when he first looked at my card, lol! 


The sentiment is also from the Tree Hugs stamp set. (I love the sentiments that Kim includes in her sets, and especially love the way she mixes fonts!)  This one is made from 2 stamps - first I stamped "Happy        Hugs" and then stamped "tree" in the space inbetween.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim