Thursday, 3 October 2013

Shine Tag - Chris

 Hi everyone, Chris here with a tag to share today and made using the gorgeous High in the Sky Stamp Set. I'm having a lovely time with this set and this time I stamped onto canvas paper over a background of Gelatos which are wonderfully bright and cheerful. The stamping was started off with the sun ray stamp then the sun in spiced marmalade distress ink and I doodled around all the stamping with a black pen. I stamped the clouds and filled them in with some gesso and after stamping the birds added some grey pen to give them a shadow. I finished off with a border of black and white pen and attached to the white tag. 


I stamped the shine sentiment from the set which is also stamped onto canvas and attached this to the background under the little die cut frame.

Chris x

5 comments:

  1. Such a sunny tag, Chris, it makes me happy! I love the beautiful colors you used, so bright and punchy, just like the sun! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheerful and colorful. Great tag Chris!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colourful and beautiful Chris. Love this. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous helping of colour and joy from Chris - love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, so colorful and cheery, great design x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim