Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Some news and A Freebie Digi

Good Morning, thanks for stopping by, 
I have been absent from the blog for a little while, due to the arduous activity behind the scenes which brings me to some fabulous news... 

Paperbabe Stamps will be attending


I will have my new Christmas release at the show, show offers and a show exclusive set. I will have copic various refills for sale so remember to jot down which colours you might need to refill. Paperbabe Stamps customers can soon find a discount offer in their inbox to use when they visit my stand B34. I will be demonstrating on Thursday and Friday, my friend Steve will man the till and we will have the wonderfully talented Chris Dark Demonstrating for us Saturday and Sunday... I'm SOO excited and hope to see you 7th to the 10th Nov...

Now onto a freebie image...
The curious cat might be looking for some of those Halloween treats...

To download, simply right click on the image and save it, you can adjust or re-size in your photo editing program, but the quality may change. This is a copy written image and is offered to you to use for fun only! You may post projects and submit using this image, but "Paperbabe Stamps" must be credited (and linked if possible).


I will be announcing a Design Team call in a few days too, so pop back soon.
I have a card using Paperbabe stamps featured in Craft Stamper this month.

I used DesignA Knit set for the background and sentiment and ribbed background for the hearts. 
Here's a close look at the glittery background, it really sparkles when you move it.

Well I better get back to the drawing board, thanks for stopping by, have a wonderfully creative day!
Big HuGs
Kim x



2 comments:

  1. exciting...exciting looking forward to seeing you at Birmingham hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya Kim

    was lovely to meet you on Saturday - which stamp set was exclusive to the show? ooops i bet not the one i brought xxx

    hugs Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim