Tuesday, 26 November 2013

CAS Christmas cards...

I cannot believe is so near to December, arrgh!!! this month is flying by, I'm still keeping up with Christmas card making...
I was trying some Clean and simple designs for him and her...
I'm not overly pleased with how these turned out, but like little parts of the cards... 
Love the ribbed knit background for the trees and the sparkly tree tops.
This is the same as the blue version but in pink, they are quick to make, the stamping and coloured strip at the bottom are one layer.
The die cut tree from a layer of card on dimensional adhesive.
I've used the sentiment from the Bottle Brush Tree stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a very creative day!
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

  1. I think these are stunning and so clever, really beautiful cards, you are being too hard on yourself, as crafters do x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim