Thursday, 28 November 2013

Joyous Christmas

After yesterday's card using Kristina's create a scene with blended background card design from the Holiday Card Class I went with my own version...
I first stamped my deer, I'm stamping them in bold colours, will try this with red next. I created a mask with a little border to give the deer a die cut look, the tail lost some of its stickiness with my blending going over it a hundred times lol! I used my Bottle Brush trees for the background scene, I feel they're not too dark I've added a sprinkling of sparkle with the shine stamp in the set, love the atmospheric look!
I stamped the sentiment and added the holly image form the Reindeer Fusions set. Love how well these two sets work together!

Thanks for stopping by, Have a wonderfully creative Day!
BiG HuGs Kim x

3 comments:

  1. This is very nice! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card, love the backgrounds you've been making with those beautiful tree stamps x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim