Monday, 25 November 2013

More Christmas inspiration

Welcome to my next batch of Christmas card making, 
I've been waiting to colour this adorable deer from reindeer fusions set. 
I coloured him in with copics, I managed to colour four at the same time, I have added a little glossy accents to his nose and bell to give extra shine. It took a little time to fussy cut but well worth it!
The sentiment I used is from Dillon Magic stamp set, the background although embossed was a little plain so I added some washi tape and bell embellishment to the top corner, so it actually jingles.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderfully creative day with your Christmas cards!
BiG HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little deer, reminds me of the Babycham deer - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have corrected that mistake on my blog, red faced me, sorry I must have been more out of it than usual! Thank you for your lovely comment too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim