Friday, 15 November 2013

New Stamps in Shop (Picture heavy post)

Hello everyone, thought I would let you know I've added a couple of new stamp sets to the shop... For those who stopped by at the NEC stand will no doubt have seen these but for those who haven't 
here goes...




Introducing Reindeer Fusions, a stamp set that includes different styles, cute, vintage, arty or elegant, a little taste of everything because we love to make cards for others. My inspiration came from the little reindeer ornaments I distinctly remember as a child that gave me that wonderful warm christmassy feeling, I wanted to capture the cuteness of deers with their stunning expressions.



Next is Bottle Brush Trees, so named as I tried to replicate the bottle brush look that's so familiar to most of us! This is a builder set you can start with the central wire and log stand, build the tree tops over with baubles and stars and glistening shines. This set offers so much fun and creativity to your Christmas stamping I can't wait to get my Christmas cards done, especially with these two sets combined... see for your self with the gorgeous samples below...

I went for a DL sized card laid on its side as I wanted a landscape scene... I stamped the three step fawn first, masked him and the ground with frisket film and stamped away using the speckled tree with versamark, chalks and pigment inks.
I just had to add glitter and shine to finish. 
Love Simonne's scene here, so rich and elegant, the rolling snow drifts look spectacular and the mini trees really give perspective. 
Tee hee Chris and I had fun trying to come up with some fun card ideas, Chris did a fantastic creation, you could just image this cutie deer munching your lovingly decorated tree!!!
Here's a gorgeously elegant card from Simonne, the black and white really work!!!
Chris created a fabulous tree here, I definitely have to try this version with the tall wire stand. 
Chris used some of the mini images in the two sets to create this gorgeous wreath. 
And a tag fit for any gift, I love the use of the reindeer names for the background pattern.

I hope you feel inspired to create some Christmas projects of your own, I would love to see. either pop a comment here or the Facebook page.

Have a wonderfully creative day
BiG HuGs Kim x







1 comment:

  1. These are awesome if I were buying any Xmas stamps this year these would be them g love the trees

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim