Thursday, 14 November 2013

Quick update...

Hello everyone, I wanted to stop by and give you a quick update on the NEC show,
It was amazing, a fantastic way for me to introduce my new stamps. I have to thank everyone who stopped by and of course all the customers who bought a stamp or two...
I certainly had plenty of room to move around in my stand LOL, I didn't have many stamps designed yet... working on more though.
Steve helped out loads and of course I had the talented Chris Dark Demo for me on Saturday and Sunday.
Over all a very good show, I'm looking forward to next years already!
Everyone fell in love with MayLeeDee.

I have added new stock in the shop.
All my digital images I have had made into clear photopolymer stamps for all those who prefer a stamp and each has a separate sentiment stamp included.

And here's a sample to whet your creativity...
Mayleedee Witchily, isn't necessarily just for Halloween, here is a birthday card I made for a 13yr teen, I used my Design A knit stamp set to recreate some fabby striped stockings for a background!
I used my copics to colour and went for funky hair colours and a velvety suit. 
The senitment is included and I paired it with birthday wishes from tree hugs stamp set.

Pop back tomorrow for a Christmassy themed post showing my new Christmas stamps! And Facebook candy for reaching over 100... THANK YOU!!!
Have a wonderfully creative day!
BiG HuGs Kim x




1 comment:

  1. it was great to see you at The NEC Kim...onwards and upwards and wishing you great success with your gorgeous stamps...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim