Saturday, 7 December 2013

Dillon Frost Sprite

 TaDaa... 
another Surprise digi, you've been asking for more boy images so here he is, Dillon Frost Sprite, a cheeky character ready to throw a snowball or two or three or... he is loosely inspired by the young Jack Frost!
This is Dillon Frost Sprite, he is a available as digital download for INSTANT gratification! I'm providing you with four images, two are the faint outline versions of the black and white images to help with the no line colouring technique. 
One has snowflakes on his sweatshirt and then I included one without, thought it would be nice to have a plain version. He is holding a snowball ready to throw that sprite behaviour in him... there's a pile of snowballs prepared by his feet too.

The Details:
  • The Digi will be available for purchase today Saturday.
  • It will retail for £2.50
  • Dillon Frost Sprite contains a total of 4 images, a black and white outline and a faint outline for the no line colouring technique
Here is my sample, coloured him up using my copics...
I was trying an atmospheric background, I went for the white frosty hair colour
I've also added a little glitter to his hair you might just be able to make it out, not easy to photograph...
The snow and snowballs have also have a sprinkling of glitter.

Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed all the samples with my latest release. Hopefully we've left you itching to get crafty, I think I'm having tomorrow off haven't put our Christmas tree up yet!

Have a wonderfully creative Day
BiG HuGs
Kim x

1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome and your coloring is awesome. I had to buy the MayLeeDee and the original. I love your work!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim