Friday, 6 December 2013

Full Reveal and Surprise Stamp...

Time for the full reveal...
They are NOW in the Shop!
It would appear that all this week I have been putting the wrong date on the for sale details... typical instead of next Friday the 13th I actually meant today the 6th...


AND...
I thought I would surprise you all with an Extra Stamp


 This is Mayleedee Frost Fairy, she is a available as digital download for INSTANT gratification! I have included four images, two are the faint outline versions of the black and white images to help with the no line colouring technique. One has snowflakes on her dress and then I included one without, thought it would be nice to just colour as a dress.

The Details:
  • The Digi will be available for purchase today Friday.
  • They will retail for £2.50
  • Mayleedee Frost Fairy contains a total of 4 images, a black and white outline and a faint outline for the no line colouring technique
Here is my sample, coloured her up using my copics...
I've added dots of sparkle to her dress and the snowflake wand and snowflake, her hair is a darker red in real life, may have to see what's going on with my camera... 

Now it's time to hop over to Chris to see her lovely sample using Mayleedee Frost Fairy she just couldn't resist colouring her up...

Also pop back tomorrow for another surprise Digi...

Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed all the samples with my latest release, Hopefully we've left you itching to get crafty see you tomorrow.

Have a wonderfully creative Day
BiG HuGs
Kim x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim