Thursday, 3 July 2014

Important Announcement!!!

I am sending out a HUGE apology to you all... but due to unforeseen manufacturing issues I will have to hold off my July release for another week. I did want to showcase my Doll Face stamp set today... but until I am happy with the product will it be available for sale... I hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience.

I hope you will come back to see the stamps next week, here's a little sneak peek!


Hope the sun is shining where you are, Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderfully creative day
HuGs Kim x


1 comment:

  1. Loving the sneaky peek Kim...off on hols next week but will be popping back for sure when I get home:-)
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim