Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Folk Fabrique ~ Recap

Good Morning everyone,
Well, you've seen the sneak peeks and the introduction to Folk Fabrique so, I just thought I would pop by to show you another example...

I had the idea to try the set as more of a background, I stamped the images in perfect medium and applied perfect pearls. 
I applied a few colours of powder to each image to create an ombre effect, it has a stunning sheen when tilted to the light. 
The Fabulous Birthday is from Fabulous Everything set, I used just the flourish outline and birthday sentiment on acetate with white embossing powder. I trimmed around the words but left the left edge long so I could adhere it behind the card front. I used clear dimensional foam to make it stand proud of the background. 
It's a little like a folk and nouveau fusion... 

The updated Details:
  • Folk Fabrique will be available for purchase on Friday 8th Aug.
  • The set will retail for £14.00
  • Folk Fabrique contains a total of 49 images, there is a large fabric background image, two peacocks mirror image, each with patterned body and an array of different patterned feathers. There are flowers to build up with heads, stalks and leaves separate for more stamping variations.

And if you have a moment please stop by Lady who show's us just how versatile this stamp set is, with her wonderful tutorial!

We also have a blog hop on friday to show you some stunning projects from some of my crafty friends...


Pop back tomorrow for an introduction to the well awaited Doll Face... 

Have a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

  1. Amazing background, Kim, and I love how this gorgeous sentiment stands out - just beautiful!! BIG hugs Delphine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim