Friday, 1 August 2014

Help us welcome the Newest members of the Paperbabe Stamps Team!

Hi everyone,

Hi I'm Kim, I am the owner and artist of Paperbabe Stamps, I am a busy stay at home, home ed mum of two wonderfully energetic children, aged 10 and 6 you may have met them Dillon and Maoleidigh, tee hee my daily inspiration I feel so blessed to be able to share my craft with the world and it touches my heart when someone stamps one of my designs. Thank you :)


Chris you will already know well...
Hi everyone, I'm Chris and I'm delighted to be here on the new Paperbabe Stamps Challenge blog with my talented teamies. I've been blog friends with Kim almost since I started blogging and have been lucky enough to have met her a good few times in real life. I've watched and waited eagerly as her dreams for her own stamping company emerged and finally came to fruition last year and am proud to have been with her from the beginning. Now I'm looking forward to the new challenge for some lovely inky fun. I'm a colourer and I'm also into mixed media and drawing and Paperbabe stamps fulfill all avenues of crafting for me. I share my creations on my blog here.

It's time to introduce the lovely ladies joining the Paperbabe Stamps Team, so please say hello to...

Lady
Hi folks,

My name is Ann, but for the scrap I'm Lady...
I live in France, near Troyes
in this region where they make champagne...
I am fan of papers, dies and stamps
and especially I like also inspire me more unusual things
ethnic art, steampunk, fantasy, the gothic...
You can visit my blog here

Many thanks to Kim for her confidence...
It is with pleasure and pride that I joined the team...
Now, I count on you very soon to share these new adventures with us...

Xoxo

Delphine
Hi, I'm Delphine, I'm French and I live near Paris. I'm a busy working mum of 2, and I'm seriously addicted to colour and colouring. At night, I love playing with my trusty Copics but also enjoy colouring with pencils, pastels and watercolours - anything to add colour to a blank sheet really. I share my little cards on my blog HERE. I fell in love with Paperbabe Stamps at first sight and I feel very grateful and honoured to be here.



Hi I'm Jackie Cornfield. I first met Kim at the Nec, and it was love at first sight when I saw the Paperbabes stamps!!
I run 2 craft shops, it is my life! I adore papercrafting, it's how I destress!

I live very close to the Peak District in Derbyshire. I have a wonderfully understanding old man, 2 fab girls and a much adored GD, I am so lucky!

Kerrie
I'm Kerrie, I Live in Harlow, Essex with my Hubby & Best Friend Jaimie. I'm a busy Mum to 4 Children, 14, 12, 8 & 6 (2 boys & 2 girls) - I am addicted to crafting of most kinds, my fave being Papercraft - I enjoy Stamping, Colouring with Copics, Diecutting & Embossing the most. I love all styles, all colours and I tend to mix it up each time I make something. I have a Blog which you might like to visit HERE. I hang out most days on Facebook, a great place to meet new Crafty Friends. I found Paperbabe about a year ago while checking out which brands were Demonstrating at the NEC, I checked them out online and I loved them. When I visited I met Kim and brought my first Stamps sets and have become quite the addict as Im sure many of you are or will be soon. I'm so chuffed to become a Member of the Design Team and cannot wait to share more of my Paperbabe makes with you xx


1 comment:

  1. So very happy to be here with you all! Thank you so much, Kim!! BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim