Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Introducing... Characters in red rubber!!!

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks yesterday... now onto

Red Rubber Cling mounted stamps...

Mayleedee

  Mayleedee Kimono

Mayleedee Witchily

Dillon Magic

Dillon Frost Sprite

You will already have been introduced to these guys, but they are arriving again in a different form.. yay!!! these gorgeous characters will be available in red rubber cling.


A lovely deep etch to help with all those different techniques you love.

They have image indexing on the back to help with precise stamping. 

Now you can really have it all... clear, red rubber or digi.

The Details:
  • All Characters will be available for purchase on Fri 5th Sept.
  • Each set will retail for £7.50
  • Each Character stamp and sentiment stamp are red rubber and cling mounted. They have image indexing on the back for precise stamping as you can see through your acrylic block. They are hand cut and ready straight from the packet.
Now onto some samples...


I've been noticing quite a few designers creating cards with a partial die cutting technique, although I don't have co-ordinating die's I simply cut the frame first then went in with my scissors to trim a border around my image.
Pretty pleased with the result.
I opted to use Mayleedee Witchily for my sample... I've coloured her a bit more wizard than witch. The sentiment has been heat embossed onto vellum and die cut. I've used clear dimensional adhesive behind the gems and letters.
Here's the selection of copic colours I've used.
White hair certainly has it's challenges it was very close to it becoming grey, lol.
The talented team have been busy creating some gorgeous projects with the red rubber stamps, click on their picture to be taken to their blogs...

 
I'm sure you've been truly inspired and are already looking forward to coming back tomorrow for another introduction?

Until then have a wonderfully creative day!!!
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous Kim! wonderful to be able to get such fantastic images on red rubber. Will be adding to my stamp collection very soon :-)

    BTW huge congratulations on releasing these :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim