Friday, 5 September 2014

Stamps Are in The Shop

Thank you so much for joining us this week, we've had a wonderful response to the new release. You'll be happy to know that they are now ready to buy, click the images to go their place in the shop...



I wanted to let you know that I've restocked Mayleedee clear stamp.

And just to whet your creativity... here's another sample using the Large Peony & Bud rubber stamp set
I've stamped a background using the Oriental zen set, I used versamark, what a difference it makes when you re-ink it lol.
I stamped the seigaiha at the top and the flowers and fish to the bottom half of the card. The sentiment I used the Just Because stamp set, the because word has also been stamped in versamark and the rest in black versafine ink.
The flower I stamped in london fog ink on white card and coloured using my copics, I then fussy cut it out. The grey ink really helps for a softer petal look.
And sorry about the picture just a quick snapshot of the copic colours I used for the flower.

Now please pop by the talented Delphine's for her gorgeous card...


Don't forget the Paperbabe Stamps inspiration challenge is still running if you would love to enter and win prizes... click the picture at the top right to be taken there... 
Until then enjoy a wonderfully creative day!!!
HuGs Kim x





2 comments:

  1. Glad the stamps are now for sale, you draw beautiful faces Kim, your stamps are very versatile and really pretty:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring, Kim! The flower is simply stunning. Thanks for the hint about softening the image by stamping with grey ink. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim