Thursday, 9 October 2014

Introducing ~ Witch Pin Up & Prizes

Witch Pin Up
And lastly complimenting our Pin Up collection is this sexy Witch stamp set. She is aimed at the more 'grown up' audience. She will be available as a digital stamp for INSTANT gratification. The set will include various versions, with or without tattoos, just the torso for a great card topper and the faint outline for the no-line colouring as with all my digital stamps in fact I think I counted thirteen images! Hows that for choice? 

The Details:
  • The digi will be available for purchase on Fri 10th Oct.
  • It will retail for £3.50
  • Witch Pin Up contains a total of 13 images, a black and white outline and a faint outline for the no line colouring technique. She has tattoos, a black cat, a broom, just the torso, all included.
Do scroll down to see how you can win the whole of this months new release...
Now onto some samples... 
I've opted for the torso version, I thought she would fill a card front lovely.
But, then created a little easel card so I could add the sentiment without covering her up. The sentiment is from Dillon Batwings.
I have coloured her with copics (of course), 
I struggled deciding what to do with the background but just went for a soft mistiness also using my copics!

Well, I hope you've enjoyed the week of releases, the new stamps will be available to purchase tomorrow yay! and now it's time to head over to see what our talented team have created!

WOW what a week I'm so happy you stopped by to check out the new stamps and if you leave a comment letting me know your favourite you have the chance to win the whole release!!!

Have a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x


9 comments:

  1. Wow oh Wow Kim I love your card so so beautiful x x and wowser ladies your creations all look so so stunning so im off to visit all your blogs to see them all in more detail x x

    Hugs Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sense of humour Kim, we all love a tad of instant gratification lol!

    You draw such pretty faces witch (sorry couldn't resist) i love. Need good faces, won't buy without which has stopped me buying a LOT of stamps over the years.

    Couldn't find how to win your release, have i missed something? :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm leave a comment you say, what if the other stamps take me to court and accuse favouritism ? we all know craft stuff comes alive at night, just like toys in a toy room do. Do I pretend i'm American and take the fifth? Do I risk that the other stamps will forgive me when they come to live with their bro's? Do I state the obvious and say 'all of them'? As I'm bonkers would it be the conkers? Okay now i've wrote my version of war and peace I shall decide.....in a minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. right i've had another coffee and a chat with my stamps and we've decided 'witch' ones are the fave.... it's the conker-alphabet set.. mwhahahahahahahahahaaaa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG these are just super devine!!! I love them! just had to purchase 2 stamps this morning but sooo need and want more! and this one is fantastic!!!! blog comments left all all the above as they are just sooooo devine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. got the fairy and the winter sprite! need the new flower ones..conkers....omg sooo many to choose from im going to give myself a headache!!! love them all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Your card Kim. Coloring is stunning and love the easel card- showcases her beautifully. Loved all the fabulous DT Creations! So much versatility! Loved it. It's too hard to pick just one favorite...Flowers maybe, no the Witch Pin-up..no Conkers...No the mist spray....AHHHHH. I can't decide Love them all. :)

    Hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back to leave a comment on witch stamp set is my favourite, has to be the Spritz and speckles followed by the Digi Witch, not easy to decide.

    Missed how to comment yesterday, sorry :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think I left some lurve on all blogs, thanks for the stunning inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim