Monday, 6 October 2014

October Sneak Peeks....

Hellooo and good morning, I hope you had a wonderful weekend it's October already... and I have a few peeks for you, the October release will be all this week!

So, lets get started showing you what we have in store...

Completely Conkers... as it's implied, remember the playground and conker competitions? Although it was mostly the boys I certainly joined in and had a few conkers in my pocket. This set has everything you need to thread your conkers, there are knots and a bow, flat conker and round conker, this set will be fantastic for those male cards.
Spritz and Speckles, this set came about as I love the look of the spray inks but they don't always match my stamping ink so now we can have that too, there's a large spritz and inky shapes plus the ever useful speckle that has infinite possibilities like textures and snowflakes.
Watercolour Alphabet... this is the Caps version, the set is designed to be used in layers, just like in watercolour painting, there are paint coordinates for each letter so you can layer and give your sentiment an added dimension.

This is the Lower case watercolour alphabet, it has large paint splatters to really get some watercolour effects, it's brilliant used as a kissing stamp by spritzing with water and pressing your inked stamps into, so the ink puddles to the edge.
And lastly complimenting our Pin Up collection is this sexy Witch digital stamp set. I will include various versions, with or without tattoos, just the torso for a great card topper, the faint outline for the no-line colouring as with all my digital stamps in fact I think I counted thirteen images!

I hope you liked the sneak peeks and are looking forward to the samples from our talented team over the next few days.

Thank you for stopping by,
maybe you would like to pop by the blog and enter our latest challenge too... there's still plenty of time as it's running till the 15th.
Have a wonderfully creative Day!!!

HuGs Kim x



3 comments:

  1. These look fabulous! Love the conkers and the watercolour alphabet is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas Kim, loving the conker and the spritzed background especially :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally Love all these New Stamps for october - the Conkers set looks so much fun and do the Spritz set and the Watercolour Alpha - and of course I love the Witch hehe

    Massive Hugs Kerrie x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim