Monday, 3 November 2014

Paperbabe Stamps will be attending the Show at NEC Birmingham!!!





I am busy behind the scenes preparing for the upcoming NEC Hobbycrafts show at Birmingham this week.

The show starts on Thursday 6th November and runs till Sunday 10th of November. Visit their website for more details on how to get tickets. 

I will be demoing everyday, from simple quick stamping to mixed media art. So please visit our stand B34 at the show to see us, where you will also be able to see the newest releases of stamps!

I have a promotion running too where you will receive a free gift when you spend £20 and 10% if you spend over £30, I getting very excited now I hope to see you there.

Have a wonderfully creative Day!
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you have a fabulous time Kim, sounds like a mega busy show lets hope you have a sell out of a show! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim