Monday, 2 February 2015

Hello lovely crafters :)

I can not express how touched I am with all your support and understanding during this time...
It's really been beyond my control, I never knew how much being next of kin involved, but there's a few great things on the horizon to look forward to and brighten our days.

Firstly I wanted to mention that my digital stamps are back in the shop YAY! Etsy have assured us that they are responsible for the eu VAT collection and that we won't be liable for tax evasion if we were still trading, and I won't have to get vat registered (just yet) which means I can keep my prices competitive and still keep Paperbabe Stamps going, so enjoy, the last month without them was really quite terrible.

Also I have a little mixed media piece over on my blog using some Paperbabe Stamps...
I just love how they compliment more than just a card.
It's still a little slow for me to get to things on my to do list, I want to assure you that I will get to you as soon as I can, Please bear with me a little longer.
The next challenge will be soon and I am working on new stamp designs...

Thank you again
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day/evening
BiG HuGs Kim xxx


4 comments:

  1. Kim your mixed media work is just wonderful, I am in awe! I can't wait to promote your wonderful products again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim... How amazingly beautiful!!! I cannot find the words to tell you how much I love your mixed media work - breathtaking and mesmerizing!
    And I'm very happy to see you here :)
    Tons of hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC news Kim, so good to know we can still get hold of your wonderful stamps in both digi and rubber. Off to see your blog post as i love what you have teased us with above :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation Kim, and good news. I hope your pain eases soon, and just like the ladies say above it is good to see you dipping your toes very gently back into our blogging world Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim