Saturday, 25 April 2015

Finale Day Of Paperbabe Stamps April Release

Welcome, I'm so pleased you stopped by today,
Well you'll be pleased to know the new releases are now in the Shop... YAY!
But before we go there let me introduce the last little treasure, the gorgeous

Mayleedee in Wonderland
It has been quite some time since Mayleedee graced us and what better way than to help celebrate Alice in Wonderlands 150th Anniversary(isn't she's doing well?)
  • The Details:
  • The digi will be available for purchase on Sat 25th April(today).
  • It will retail for £3.50
  • She is currently available as a digital stamp, she comes in JPEG & PNG format. She is created large enough for you to print large OR scale down to a smaller size! I'm providing you with six images, three in jpeg and their counterparts as png.
One is the outline drawing ready for you to add your creative colour to.
One has my signature faint outline version of the black and white image to help with the no line colouring technique. 
One has a checkered background from the scene she's depicted in as a bonus.

Here's my sample
I've coloured her using copic markers I've tried to keep it clean and simple,
I've added the quote using the Watercolour alphabet stamp set.

Here's the April release, 
just click on the pictures to take you there...

I would love you to pop by the rest of the team blogs and check out their gorgeous projects...


Please leave a comment for your chance to win Mayleedee in Wonderland digi stamp.

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day, Thank you for sharing our April release, I hope you've enjoying everything we've shown you...

HuGs Kim & the Team x



2 comments:

  1. Mayleedee in Wonderland is a beautiful digi image Kim and i adore how you have coloured her, i wish i could achieve colouring like that, not confident with my alcohol markers but need to practice more.

    HUGE CONGRATULATIONS again on your April release, so many wonderful items to choose from. Will be by very soon to choose :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous release!! I must have Mayleedee in Wonderland! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim