Thursday, 21 May 2015

Introducing Paperbabe Stamps ~ Kawaii Face stamps & Adorimal Digi Collection

Hello and welcome to our first day of introductions for this months new release...
 
Today I'm introducing an adorable face stamp set...
 
Kawaii Face 
 I was inspired to draw this while designing the doll face stamp set as I've been wanting a cute cartoon face stamp, like those adorable kawaii faces that can be put onto anything. I've designed this set to be a face builder just like the doll face sets. The eyes come in pairs to make lining up easy, the noses, cheeks, freckles are separate. This set is the base that's used throughout this whole release, it coordinates with its adorable animal collection....
 
The Details:
  • Kawaii Face will be available for purchase on Sat 23rd May.
  • The set will retail for £5.00
  • Kawaii Face contains a total of 28 stamps in this mini set, 14 sets of eyes, some cute animal noses and other additions. the possibilities of cuteness are endless. There are open eyes, closed eyes, animal eyes, heart for noses, cheeks and even freckles. The images are all separate for more stamping variations.
 
Adorimal Digi Collection
Now, I couldn't have this cute face set without some adorable animals to use them on so I drew this collection of Adorimals. This is the digital version, It's a collection of eight different animals created to coordinate perfectly with the kawaii face stamp set. Each animal has four poses, in black and white as well as my signature faint outline version. Each download also includes just the head part for cute cupcake toppers or faux stickers. Now you can print ready to go outlines and just add cute facial expressions.
 
The Details:
  • Adorimal Digi will be available for purchase on Sat 23rd May.
  • They will retail from £1.50 for individual animal sets or the whole bundle of the eight animal sets for £10.00
  • Adorimal Digi collection is a set of digital stamps, each animal comes in four poses on a sheet and four heads on another sheet, Then their counterparts in faint outline. They have been created to scale and coordinate with the Kawaii face stamp set. I'm providing you with eight images, four in jpeg and four as pngs.
Now onto a little step by step and some adorimal samples...
I printed the faint line versions for my samples, I love the softer finish.
I placed both the eyes and the mouth onto the same block I find this system easier for stamping as it create a level pressure.
I've used memento tuxedo black for the face as I knew I wanted to colour in my copics!!! Here's the freckles also stamped in the same ink.
I've placed the animals on the sheet so they can be a whole card front if you need, but still allow plenty of room if you wished to die cut a fancy shape around your animal.
Doesn't the face just finish this animal off perfectly?
 
Some samples...
Using sentiment from Just Because
Using sentiment from DesignA Knit
Using sentiment from Just Because
Using sentiment from Mayleedee Little Red
 
Well I ended up creating a little bundle of mini 4" cards, with cute envelopes with stamped faces on, I think these faces might be popping up on many things now... (is anything safe?) The tag uses the digi head, I simply cut the card at a funky angle and stamped love and hearts, I think they've showed up on every card too lol!
Here's the colours I've used for this whole set, oooh and a new sharpie white marker for those sparkle dots.
  
 I would love you to pop by the rest of the team blogs and check out their gorgeous projects...
 Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing in our release today, I hope you're just as excited about this release a my children, it's currently their all time favourite set, their creativity with these stamps have been totally brilliant!
 
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!!!
HuGs Kim & the Team x
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim