Friday, 8 May 2015

Mid Challenge Inspiration and Winner

Hello wonderful crafters, how nice you popped by...
 
I've spent this last week updating to a new computer, I use to use a dinosaur of a laptop for the last eight years and my friends and family decided I needed to get with the times lol so got me an actual computer (not a refurb like the dinosaur laptop I had) for my birthday gift! It takes some time to transfer and load new software but I'm pretty up to date now and ready to get some new stamp designs drawn up.
 
Thank you to everyone who joined in with our Masquerade Challenge the entries were so lovely!
The winner of the last challenge is
 
 
Congratulations Kristina your masking was brilliant, please get in touch to claim your Paperbabe Stamps prize.
 
Next...
 
 I'm very excited to share Chris' beautiful journal page for a little mid challenge inspiration. There's still plenty of time to enter your creative entries as it's open till 15th May and there's lovely Paperbabe prizes up for grabs too!!! 
 
Chris has created a journal page using the 'profile face' stamp set,
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will came back Friday 15th for our next challenge and news on the next new release, so excited...
 
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day and weekend!
HuGs Kim and the team :)
 

2 comments:

  1. I love Mellow Yellow by Donovan and his other songs. Great lyrics to add to your journal page! LOVE your page colours and everything on it :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Thank you!! Thank you!! My e-mail is tina.pavlovic@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim