Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Mixed Media Art Cards in the Shop!

Just a Quick post to let you know that I've added some mixed media art cards to my Etsy Shop...
 
Let someone know you are thinking of them with an arty greeting card!
 
This collection of Art Cards features art from my original mixed media paintings.
 
They have been printed onto recycled crisp white card, of a weight of 380mic Pulp paper. They have a very faint pretty floral design inside, but are left blank to allow for your own special message. Which make these cards perfect for any occasion.
 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/235576895/mixed-media-art-greeting-cards?ref=shop_home_active_1
You can purchase them as a bundle of five
or
individually
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, I will be back over the next few days to tell you about my mixed media portrait class coming soon!!!
Until then enjoy a wonderfully creative day,
HuGs Kim x
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So creative! Wish I could make something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim