Friday, 19 June 2015

Paperbabe Stamps is in Simply Cards and Papercrafts

While I have a moment I just wanted to mention that Paperbabe stamps are in this months issue of Simply Cards & Papercrafts #138 YAY!
Thank you Aimes
In fact if you look closely you can see one of my 'happy' watercolour cards on the front(middle left). 
I have designed five cards demonstrating different watercolour techniques, this is a sneak peek of one of my favourites, using Mixed Media Templates and Profile face Stamps and a little watercolouring. There's more details and steps in the issue.

And now, I thought I would also mention...
Today is the last day to enter my Mixed Media Class...



Only 8 more sleeps away, so excited!

That's all from me right now I have a weekend full of drawing to get finished, new stamps coming soon. 
Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!
HuGs Kim x

3 comments:

  1. I will try to get hold of an issue of this - your stamped and watercoloured face and hair is stunning Kim! Love, love, love her xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Very exciting to be published - and even more so to be on the cover! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim