Tuesday, 16 June 2015

PaperbabeStamps: Challenge Winners!!!

Hello, well it has come to my attention that I've missed announcing some of the winners from the last three challenges. Please forgive me, I suppose single mummyhood, home educating an eleven and seven year old, running my own business, packing and sending out orders, designing new artwork for stamps leaves so little time for actual blogging! 

So, here goes... I am including all three winners here:


So please put your hands together for...

True Random Number Generator  
Result:
1Powered by RANDOM.ORG
PaperbabeStamps: Number generator: The numbers generated by this widget come from RANDOM.ORG's true random number generator.
KT Fit Kittycongratulations, a gorgeous card thank you, please email me for your £10 prize.


-----------------------------❤❤❤❤❤-----------------------------


Paperbabe stamps challenge #12 ~ picture inspiration
So please put your hands together for...
True Random Number Generator  
Result:
1Powered by RANDOM.ORGPaperbabeStamps: Number generator: The numbers generated by this widget come from RANDOM.ORG's true random number generator.Sarahcongratulations, an adorable image, thank you for joining us, please email me for your £10 prize.


-----------------------------❤❤❤❤❤-----------------------------

Paperbabe stamps challenge #13 ~ brights
True Random Number Generator  
Result:
8Powered by RANDOM.ORGPaperbabeStamps: Number generator: The numbers generated by this widget come from RANDOM.ORG's true random number generator.
Elena
congratulations, an adorable image, thank you for joining us, please email me for your £10 prize.

-----------------------------❤❤❤❤❤-----------------------------

I look forward to hearing from the winners! There's still time to enter into my class giveaway click here for details.Enjoy a wonderfully creative dayHuGs Kim x

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had that much on your plate Kim! I promise to never remind you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much...I am thrilled to have been randomly picked and look forward to having a spend at your fab shop!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't believe I won! So happy about this! I will email you shortly. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim