Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Introducing a Wonderful Wonderland of Paperbabe Stamps!

Welcome to our first day of Introductions,
I hope you enjoyed the sneak peeks yesterday... 
it's a whole Wonderland collection today, available in red rubber cling mounted stamps... 
as well as digi characters with my signature faint line version.

Dillon Hatter & Mayleedee in Wonderland

 Mayleedee in Wonderland's partner in crime Dillon Hatter, he is a little taller than the other characters but I put that down to his tall hat. The sentiment is included in the set and is famous quote from the Hatter. Mayleedee is the rubber version of the previously released digi image but with her own special quote.

The Details:
  • Dillon Hatter & Mayleedee in Wonderland as Red Rubber cling will be available for purchase on Sat 18th July.
  • They will retail for £7.50 each set.
  • Dillon Hatter & Mayleedee in Wonderland sets are available as a Character stamp and a sentiment stamp in red rubber all cling mounted. Dillon Hatter's quite tall at 14.5cm & Mayleedee 12cm tall. 
  • There is image indexing on the back for precise stamping as you can see through your acrylic block. They are hand cut separately and ready straight from the packet.
Rose Border
 
What Wonderland would be complete without a few roses? I have placed these onto a border stamp so I could fit more into the design but with the option that you could cut them apart and use the images separately. There are five roses, three outline and two solid background which fit into the smaller two of the outline. The leaves are in pairs and in two sizes.

The Details:
  • Rose Border in Red Rubber cling will be available for purchase on Sat 18th July.
  • It will retail for £6.50.
  • Rose Border in red rubber cling mounted contains three sizes of rose, three in outline and two as solid backgrounds. The largest outline rose is approx 2.8cm x 3.3cm.
  • There is image indexing on the back for precise stamping as you can see through your acrylic block. They are hand cut into a border ready for you to cut apart for separate images if you so wish.

Wonderland Check Backgrounder
 
I have been eager to include some larger stamps in the paperbabe stamps range, so I've designed this large check pattern backgrounder to compliment the Wonderland collection. It is approx 14.8cm square just under 6" so perfect to stamp either way on your card front or project. I have designed this with a pattern repeat so you can continue the pattern endlessly.

The Details:
  • Wonderland Check Backgrounder in Red Rubber cling will be available for purchase on Sat 18th July.
  • It will retail for £10.50.
  • Wonderland Check Backgrounder in Red Rubber is approx 14.8cm square just under 6"', with a continuous pattern repeat.
  • There is image indexing on the back for precise stamping as you can see through your acrylic block. It is hand cut and ready straight from the packet.
Dillon Hatter Digital Stamp
Meet Dillon Hatter again as a digital stamp... for all those who prefer this way of creating. The set includes four images: one image is the outline drawing ready for you to add your creative colour to. One has my signature faint outline version of the black and white image, with the eyes remaining in black ink to help with the no line colouring technique. And they will arrive in jpegs as well as png's.

The Details:
  • Dillon Hatter digi will be available for purchase on Sat 18th July.
  • It will retail for £3.50
  • He is currently available as a digital stamp, he comes in JPEG & PNG format. He is created large enough for you to print large OR scale down to a smaller size! I'm providing you with four images, two in jpeg and their counterparts as png.


Now onto a step by step and a couple of samples using the whole Wonderland collection...

Firstly I started by die cutting an ornate frame from Frisk Masking Film and placing on my card front, which I had trimmed to about 5.5" square.
Then I completely inked up my background stamp, I do have large 16 x 22cm Blocks available.
You can just make out in the picture the film resisting the background stamping.
I then went in with a dry wet wipe to add shadows to the frame edge as well as clean the film ready for the next card. I then added a little distress ink to add further shadow to the frame. 
I fancied trying something a little different than colouring, I was inspired to try black and white... I stamped the characters in black ink, die cut them using an oval and used a black Micron pen I went in and shaded with cross hatching. I was going for a vintage finish.
I stamped a load of roses both red and outline on spare card, then proceeded to cut out ready for embellishing my card fronts.
For my Hatter card I decided I would try adding some sketching to the background frame. I've inked the edges then mounted the image on dimensional foam.
I've added the roses and leaves with different thicknesses of dimensional adhesive foam.
Here's the same format using the lovely Mayleedee in Wonderland. I loved how everything was stamped on these two cards, the background, the image and the embellishments.

Ok, thanks for keeping with me this long it's time to pop by the rest of the team blogs and check out their gorgeous projects...


Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing in our first day of introductions. I'm sure Alice in Wonderland will continue through many mores ages!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!!!
HuGs Kim & the Team x

5 comments:

  1. Must get these, so loving the card with them , stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow oh wow! Wonderful new images and your black and white is fantastic, so classy and elegant with the perfect touch of vintage. I love all of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo. Gorgeous sample ask the stamps are brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most excellent! Love the new stamps and the theme too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card. Masking the frame gave a fabulous effect and I love the crosshatch shading. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim