Tuesday, 14 July 2015

It's Time for July's Sneak Peeks YAY!!!

Hellooo and good morning, I hope you had a wonderful weekend it's really feeling like summer here, we enjoyed my cousin's wedding on Saturday.* 
I have a few peeks for you, the July release will be all this week!

So, lets get started showing you what we have in store...
it's mostly red rubber stamps, with a special mixed media template...


This little Lady you met all way back in April well she will be now be available in red rubber as well as digital format.


Well, I doubt we could have the lovely Mayleedee in Wonderland without her partner in crime Dillon Hatter, he will be available in red rubber and digital format.


This is a border style stamp with roses and leaves, ready for you to cut apart for separate images if you so wish, or maybe to paint red if the Queen asks too!


I wanted to include some larger stamps in the paperbabe stamps range, so I've designed this large backgrounder to compliment the Wonderland collection.


All this mixed media got me thinking that special quotes all about 'you', there are seven cling mounted red rubber stamp available in the range, they are a larger size but would still work very well on a card front if needed!


Continuing the mixed media route these are much more about 'art quotes' and there are six cling mounted red rubber stamps in the range. That would also work well on card fronts, art journals or scrapbooks


This is to compliment my Mixed Media Template collection, I have designed and drawn a poseable hand template, this version is a side view hand, each finger can be posed into place,the joints are close to anatomically correct yet simplified for ease of drawing. There will be two sizes to coordinate with either the standard PortraitProfile or the mini size Mixed Media Templates.


Note: I have sold out of Profile Face stamp set, but there are more arriving by the beginning of next week, I will let you all know when they are back in the shop! Thank you and wow for all your support!


I hope you pop by tomorrow for introducing the Wonderland collection, and there's still plenty of time to enter our Hairy challenge!


Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x



*It is with a heavy heart, I am sad that the young artist Lily Chilvers will no longer be creating and has gone too soon. I will miss seeing her creations and I will show support through her online store, may she not be forgotten.
Much love and kindness to her family and new husband.
R.I.P Lily


5 comments:

  1. Fab Kim - LOVE the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay lots of fab new stamps to collect, bring it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay lots of fab new stamps to collect, bring it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all and still hoping for some pennies to come in so I can buy them all! Awesome new stamps Kim, and yes very sad news too - my heart goes out to her family and friends Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing peeks. Really love the look of those roses and sentiments too! So sad about Lily- x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim