Sunday, 19 July 2015

Paperbabe Stamps is Two this month!

Oh my word...can you believe it's been Two years since Paperbabe Stamps opened its doors? 

It seems so much longer than that! I've had quite some obstacles during that time and I am so very proud of what I have accomplished so far and I hope to be able to share my art with you for a very long time.


I am truly humbled that you like my art and welcome it into your homes. It's quite mind blowing to imagine that my drawings are in so many different countries and can be seen all around the world.



I LOVE the paper crafting industry and it's great to be involved from the design side. I have always been creative and involved in art my entire life in some way so opening Paperbabe Stamps was a dream come true. 



A little about me...
I was 40 years old this April, wow.  I am a single Mum to a son and daughter who are 11 and 7 years. I home educate them which some days is quite an undertaking.  I say "our, we and us" but it really is just me over here.  I create all of the art, I trim and pack my products as well as fill all orders from my home in Bucks.  I do have some helpers that I appreciate oh so very much...



I'd like to extend my most heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you, for all of the love and support you have shown to us through the last two years.

I have a Paperbabe Stamps Blog Candy... YAY!


So, if you can't make out all the goodies in the picture, I am offering:
A blank 12 x 12 canvas with a copy of this Months Craft Stamper with the step by step portrait that adorns the front cover. All five of the profile mixed media templates plus the new hand template, the profile face stamp set with three of my acrylic blocks. All thirteen of the 'You and Art' Sentiment stamps released this month. A black and a white posca pen, four colours of the fabulous Stabilo all pencils. Five art cards complete with envelope and a surprize templates that I can't show yet. 

I will choose from links left on this post using the inlinkz tool.  
We would like you to post our badge above and mention our Anniversary on your blog, Facebook and/or Pinterest.  Simply Saying "Happy Anniversary Paperbabe Stamps!" that would be wonderful. 
Please link to us - www.paperbabestamps.blogspot.com

To qualify for the prize, provide a link to your blog, Facebook post or Pinterest here after you've shared. You have until 31st July... the winner will be announced here on 2nd August.

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x


15 comments:

  1. Big congratulations Kim - I hope it gets better and better for you huni. Have added the details to my blog Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday <3 :)... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. Thanks for the chance to win some great candy. I posted and linked your picture on my left side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!
    Thanks for the chance!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Kim! That's awesome! You have so many amazing stamps for two years! I just added your photo and link to my right-hand sidebar. Thank you so much for the wonderful giveaway - I enlarged the photo to have a closer look - eeeeek - I'm very excited about it! I just joined your link-up as lucky number 5! Wishing you many more years of continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Kim, so happy this venture is going well. Love your art x Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your 2nd shop anniversary! That's a great cause for celebration and So an awesome collection of goodies you're giving away!
    I'm a new follower on your blog and a new follower on facebook! I’ve added your candy in my sidebar and I shared on my facebook pinnwand
    I have my fingers crossed!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!!! Paperbabe stamps have fabulous products!!Thanks for the chance to win beautiful prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your anniversary, and thanks for the chance to win this amazing prize. I have posted it on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your anniversary, and thanks for the chance to win this amazing prize. I have posted it on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find you on a friends blog and this is my first time here.
    Happy Anniversary.
    Thanks for the chance to win this gorgeous candy.
    I addet it on my sidebar.
    I am also your new follower.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Kim! Thanks for the chance to win.
    I'm a new follower on your blog I’ve added your candy in my sidebar.

    Hugs, Valerija

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Kim! I am your newest follower and liked your FB page too! Your stamps are just awesome and would love to win this exciting giveaway! Posted the pic in my sidebar! I visited your pages and Your work is gorgeous! So glad to be here:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday and many congrats! I like your fb-page too. Thanks for the chance to win a so beautiful candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim