Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Introducing Paperbabe Stamps ~ Pixel Fun

Welcome to our first day of introductions, this set is sure to be fun...


The Details:
  • Pixel Fun Photopolymer Clear set will be available for purchase on Fri 14th August.
  • The set will retail at £14.00
  • Pixel Fun has a total of 38 stamps, There is a block grid to help with lining up individual pixels, a solid pixel block for larger backgrounds and four stamps of the solid block broken into parts to achieve the pixelated pattern. There is a long dashed line to help with building platforms, there are pixels in various block formations for endless building possibilities. I've included some iconic gaming images too.
There are so many possibilities with this set I can't wait to make, I have shown a little example of possibilities that I'm sure will suit any gaming friend, young or older.

I loved the idea of filling a whole background with pixelated design, which is where the block idea started, but if you're familiar with computer games you can see how well they adapt to all sorts of retro games. Some of the images are definitely 80's inspired but the simple pixel is well loved by all.

Now onto some samples...
I had so many ideas with these but not enough time to use everyone...
I thought it would be fun to gold emboss these characters, 
the sentiment is built from Watercolour Alphabet.
And who can remember playing Pong? I've included numbers in the set which is a great idea to put the recipient's age. 
I thought it would be fun to build a pixel cake, the grid was embossed in white, I masked the icing area after I stamped in pink to create the pixelated pattern. The sentiment is from Tree Hugs
This was so fun to create you could have any colour palette to suit the recipient. The sentiment is an art quote from our last release.
If you have children you will I'm sure be very familiar with these characters,
If you stamp the grid onto post it note you can cut out individual masking parts to help build these faces. especially for the eyes. 
I had a go at a few other characters which would make brilliant magnets and cupcake toppers.
I couldn't resist another pacman inspired card, this time I've embossed the ghosts in colours and added their eyes with a black pen.

I would love you to pop by the rest of the team blogs and check out their gorgeous projects...


Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing in our introductions today, I hope you're just as excited about this release as us! 
We have one more introduction tomorrow so see you then!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!!!
HuGs Kim & the Team x


4 comments:

  1. Oh my - I need to get these! Brings back many happy memories from when me and my DH first got together. The pong and Atari - some happy happy times Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way coooool :-) LUV those Pac Man ones :-) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unique the stamp set! Love all the projects too, outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim