Thursday, 20 August 2015

Shop having a sleep... And a Freebie Yay!

Shop is Closed but it's only in Holiday mode, meaning I will be back on as soon as I'm organised, I decided I needed the time to stock take and find a little time to catch up on new designs, projects and the new home ed year starting in September. You can sign up for email notification to know when it's reopening.

So to cheer you up I have a little freebie...

I drew this some time ago as a gift for a friend and I'm so pleased I had scanned the line drawing in for future colouring fun!

This was the photo inspiration
and here's the drawing... 
you should be able to right click and save as.
Here's my work in progress, I've used my copics to colour but as it was four years ago I can't recall the colours lol.
Then I framed it... Tada!

I hope you have lots of fun!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring of the cool image!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim