Friday, 11 September 2015

Paperbabe Stamps is in Simply Cards & Papercrafts

While I have a moment I just wanted to mention that Paperbabe stamps are in this month's issue of Simply Cards & Papercrafts #141 YAY!
Thank you Aimes
In fact if you look closely you can see one of my Christmas cards on the front(left) eek.
I have a step by step master class demonstrating how to master the no-line colouring technique that's so popular in crafts!

A few sneak peeks... 

I am loving the sparkle spray over the pastel pencils on this snowman, it really gives a festive finish.
And Reindeer Fusions really came into it's own, I am loving this deer, he was fussy cut, so probably for those special handmade christmas cards :)
And here's reindeer fusions again, I've a step by step of this cutie using pastel pencils and finished with sparkle spray yum!

I hope to be back into the swing of things very soon, so bear with me.
Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!
HuGs Kim x

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congratulations! Love the sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations
    sneak peeks are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sneak peaks, congratulations sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being spotlighted in the new edition of Simply Cards and Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - that is great news and well deserved.

    BTW, any chance of the results for challenges 17 and 18?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim