Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Introducing Paperbabe Stamps ~ Arctic Jumper

Welcome to our first day of introductions, this set is sure to make mass production christmas cards a breeze...

Let me introduce Arctic Jumper
He came about as I wanted a lino print inspired stamp, where I could simply stamp lots of quick Christmas cards, I've included the sentiment separately as there would definitely be room to add other suitable sentiments, there's also a little holly and berries for added embellishing.

The Details:
  • Arctic Jumper Photopolymer Clear set will be available for purchase on Fri 16th October.
  • The set will retail at £9.00
  • Arctic Jumper has a total of five stamps, There is a large polar bear image, which includes snowy background and sentiment banner, a sentiment, two holly sprigs and berries, fantastic for quick festive stamping.

Now onto some samples...
As usual I had many ideas with this set but not enough time to make everyone... yet!

This simple card I tried to get the effect of letterpress... by stamping two more bears from cardstock cutting just the bear part, I've layered these on top of eachother lined them up to the stamped image and passed it through my embossing setting on my big shot. Tada! I'm looking forward to detailing just the jumper part.

I've used the holly sprigs to create a little pattern on the blue paper, the Polar bears jumper has been coloured using copics, I've also added a little shadow and cheeks with copics too.

I couldn't resist trying some foil transfer, I've separated the jumper using a red foil and the background is a slightly patterned foil, I opted for the stamp N' Bond method, although I did try my laminator but I wasn't too pleased with the results, definitely something to have another go at when I get some time!

And lastly just a couple of tone on tone cards,

I tried to add different ink to the jumper on the stamp before stamping onto kraft, it gives a very weathered look, much better in real life!

I would love you to pop by the rest of the team blogs and check out their gorgeous projects...


Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing in our introductions today, I hope you're just as excited about this release as us! 
We have one more introduction tomorrow so see you then!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!!!
HuGs Kim & the Team x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim