Thursday, 19 November 2015

Introducing November's Female Face Stamp Set and Mixed media Templates Day Two.

Welcome to our second day of introductions...
Now, this will look pretty much like yesterday's post lol...
But with the difference being that the Female Face stamps and Mixed media Templates are a larger version.

 I have also made another video yay go me!(still a work in progress)

Female Face Standard size

This too is a fabulous face stamp set, it works the same as the doll face set and the mini Female Face stamp that we introduced yesterday but it is slighter bigger. It works with all the previous portrait Mixed Media Templates too.

The Details:
  • Female Face Photopolymer Clear set will be available for purchase on Fri 20th November.
  • The set will retail at £9.00
  • Female Face has a total of 32 stamps, There two styles of open eyes, with coordinating lashes, top and bottom, one set of closed lashes. The iris has been broken up into about six layers to make stamping the perfect eye colour totally personal. There are a possible four pupils' to choose from, whether it be one of the adorable hearts or the large or small pupil. The lips too have been broken into steps giving added poseability. A very cute button nose and a set of eyebrows. The images are all separate for many stamping variations.

Next, the three New Mixed Media Templates scaled to fit the larger Face Stamps... I am also offering a pre cut service for these three new templates, just choose which you would like in the pull down menu in the listing.

Wavy Bunches

Mermaid

Rag Tails

I have wanted some bunches for a while, I designed cute wavy bunches, they are separate which means they can be placed anywhere on the head. There are two styles of wavy tails if you wanted to use the same or mix and match as I have shown. The mermaid style template was inspired by an earlier mixed media piece and I can just imagine the possibilities with this one. And lastly the Rag Tails template, for that shabby chic look, you can layer up the tails for a fuller look or use less, it includes the templates for drawing the ribbons. All three coordinate with the previously released Head & Torso Template, as well as the face stamp sets.

The Details:
  • Portrait Mixed Media Templates will be available for purchase on Fri 20th November.
  • They will retail from £5.00 up to £7.00(for pre cut templates)
  • There are three new templates in this collection: Wavy Bunches, Mermaid and Rag Tails, the previously released head and torso will work with these and each hairstyle coordinates with the Female Face stamp set.

Here's a little reminder of the little step by step I put together for the pupils and lashes and lips.


And another little Video this time I'm using the templates...



Onto a couple of samples...

This is a mixed media piece using the Head & Torso Template and the New female Face stamp set. Although I added my own free style hair and flower.
The face I painted first with ceramcoat acrylics before stamping the features. I've opted for the smaller open eyes and
I wanted to demonstrate how you can manipulate the lip stamps to make a much fuller bottom lip by squeezing the edges of the stamp on your acrylic block.


This next sample really was an experiment I just had to try, I can't wait to have a go with the mini templates and stamps...
This was created completely from frosted shrink plastic, I ended up cutting into three sheets but there's plenty left over for smaller projects, see I just had to give it a go... lol!
I got out my twinkling H2os and painted the shrink plastic, it's great that the plastic doesn't warp when wet but it does take a little while to dry.
I also learnt it is much easier to draw the parts and then cut out before painting. When the face was dry I stamped her face using the New female Face set and Mermaid Mixed Media Template in memento luxe pigment inks. I've utilised the stamps from Oriental zen for the added scale pattern, the dots and the flower in her hair as well as the little fish.

The shrinking was magical as always, not knowing how it would truly look. The mica or shimmer in the paint get's like flakes when shrunk giving the impression of scaley skin I probably would otherwise struggle to achieve. I forgot to do a few things before gluing but it was my first attempt.

AND how wonderful were the team's projects yesterday, With a very special honoured guest...
what a treat I hope you will pop by their blogs for even further inspiration and check out their gorgeous projects...


Thank you very much for all your support and I hope you will return tomorrow as the stamps will be in the shop ready to buy!!!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim & the Team x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim