Thursday, 7 January 2016

Paperbabe Stamps is in...

Simply Cards & Papercrafts

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and fabulous New year... While I have a moment I just wanted to mention that Paperbabe stamps are in this month's issue of Simply Cards & Papercrafts #145 YAY!

Thank you Aimes
I have two cards in the Colour Challenge feature, we were challenged to use a wintry colour combination.
The bonus project will be on their blog soon so keep your eye on that.

I wanted to show you a couple of peeks, but my sd card decided to delete 50% of my photos meaning I only have a little bit of work photographed, what a way to start 2016...

I have to say I just loved this card I used the mini mixed media wavy bunches templates with face stamps and coloured her with copics, I love the image falling off the edges of the card front. And check out the super adorimal cat in shrink plastic awww!


I hope to be back into the swing of things very soon, our next challenge is on Friday so hope to see you then.
Wishing you all a very Creative new year!
HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your SD card but I absolutely LOVE your card, the colouring is fantastic. Congratulations on being published too!

    Happy New Year. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is very pretty!
    congratulations on beiung published!

    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim